Sitting at the South end of beautiful, tree lined Henna Street, rests this amazing opportunity to secure a home that is positioned close to the hospital, a walk to the CBD and train station, and a short ride to Lake Pertobe and the beach. This extensive family home - with second residence and large parcel of land, provides various options to the new owners such as; reside and rent the second residence, Airbnb, boutique accommodation, professional practice (perfect for hospital related specialists) or as a beautiful family home that enjoys one of Warrnambool’s most sought-after addresses.
- Classic, solid sandstone, Late Victorian home circa 1886
- Nestled in established gardens and sitting on an 1335 m2 (approx.) block
- Master suite with large walk in wardrobe and en suite with shower, spa and wonderful lead light windows
- A grand total of 5 bedroom and 5 bathrooms throughout and 3 living areas
- Open plan kitchen to living with massive bench space and dishwasher
- Retains many period features such as 3 working fireplaces and 11 ft ceilings with ornate cornices
- Sun drenched indoor /outdoor living with stacker doors that extend the decking for outdoor entertaining
- 3 bay garage and ample off-street parking for vehicles, caravan or trailer
- Avocado, apple, lemon, lime, pear and fig trees. Also thorn less blackberry and gooseberry
- Complete with central heating and full solar panel system to the grid and a cellar
- Fully self-contained unit with kitchen, living, laundry and master bedroom with en suite;
- Perfect for friends, extended family or Airbnb
- An opportunity for a doctor, dentist, physio etc. to set up a practice close to South West Healthcare (STCA)
Opportunities of this calibre are seldom offered, this one will excite astute buyers who enjoy homes of this style in this prime location!