If you’re looking for the perfect balance of country living with all the conveniences of Warrnambool within a few minutes’ drive, then this very neat family home is the one for you! Sitting on just over an acre, with glimpses of the ocean from around the home, you’ll not be surprised to know that Killarney Beach is in very close proximity, likewise Tower Hill reserve, the townships of Koroit and Port Fairy.
- A well zoned family home that has been built to capture natural light and beautiful scenery
- 5384 m2 (approx. 1.25 acres) parcel of land that is well maintained
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe, en suite and great outlook
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are very generous with built in wardrobes
- Separate study perfect for a home office
- Main lounge is open plan to kitchen and is light and bright and with warming wood fire
and beautiful polished timber floor boards, split system air conditioning and lovely bay window
- Kitchen with good bench space, heaps of storage and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and feature mirror
- The second lounge has a comfortable country feel and opens to the outdoor decking and rear yard
- Outside is a dog run, water tank, bore, shedding and established trees and garden beds
- Shedding is split into garaging and a well designed 'man cave' that contains a shower, basin and extra room which could easily be converted to
an extra bedroom/bungalow
For anyone wanting a country lifestyle, don't hesitate to contact us today to make this delightful home your own as this property will be sure to attract attention........