Flowing flawlessly across three levels, with spectacular indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, this home has been superbly crafted from top-to-bottom and appointed with every conceivable luxury. Securely hidden in tranquil privacy amid easy-care landscaped gardens, it is nestled at the end of Grange Road with sweeping views of the Merri River.
- Generous kitchen with partly raised stone bench tops, glass splash back, pull-out pantry and full butler’s pantry
- Bosch built-in Pyro oven, coffee machine, microwave, heating drawer, induction cook plate, Siemens dish washer & Teppanyaki grill
- Sun drenched reading room with sweeping views of the Merri River and valley
- Warm bamboo flooring in living/entry/staircase and quality carpet throughout
- Versatile rumpus room/gym flowing to the outdoor entertaining
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, decorative heated towel rails and double vanities, en suite with double shower and main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Full study with built in cupboards and desk with separate external access
- Both hydroid and in slab heating systems, 3kw solar system, gas log fire, ducted vacuum, ceiling fans throughout and much more
- Huge triple garage perfect for caravan, boat and/or workshop plus double remote garage for the cars
- 4 x 8m mineral pool set to take in the amazing view and undercover outdoor area which includes outdoor kitchen, pizza oven, TV & internet connections, toilet and basin.
- Second outdoor alfresco area with glass fencing with uninterrupted views to Merri River and valley